update adds features
highlights can be done faster
KindleOS 5.9.5 Here's what's new:
You can now make multiple highlights with fewer clicks by turning off the highlight menu from Reading Settings.
Performance improvements and other general enhancements.
KindleOS 5.9.4 Here's what's new:
- Expanded Search: In-book search now includes results from your notes and highlights.
- In-book Clock: Now you can check the current time without leaving the page you're reading. Use the option in Display Settings (Aa) menu to display the clock.
The latest software version for Kindle is 5.8.11. This update automatically downloads and installs on your Kindle when connected wirelessly; however, you can also manually download the software and transfer the update to your device via USB cable
This update includes general performance improvements and the following new features:
- Bold Control: You can now set the boldness level on all reading fonts for enhanced readability and eye comfort. The new bold option can be controlled from the Display Settings (Aa) menu in books.
- More Font Sizes: You can now choose from 14 different font sizes to suit your reading preference.
- Redesigned Search Results: See chapter headers with in-book search results to help you find what you are looking for.